How To Work With Amethyst
Amethyst is a highly ubiquitous crystal, you can find it everywhere, even including airport gift shops! It's enormously popular because it's inexpensive, easy to find, and it packs a lot of crystal goodness!
Here's some ways to work with it in your home, office, or healing space:
- Place large pieces of amethyst (either chunks, specimens, or cathedrals) in any space where you want to create a soothing, welcoming, chill atmosphere. It also helps to ward or keep negative energy out of a space
- Put large specimens of amethyst in windows facing outward for protection, or facing inwards to give the space that beautiful soothing vibe
- Place flatter pieces under your pillow, or place chunks on your bedside table, to help protect you from nightmares, and to help you have a calmer, more peaceful sleep
- Place large points of amethyst in any spaces where you’re doing intuitive work, psychic or spiritual healing work, to help you receive more accurate intuitive or healing guidance for your clients
You can also wear small tumbled stones, points, or amethyst jewelry to help:
- Boost your intuition
- Pull your mind away from negative thought patterns
- Protect you from negative psychic energy
- Help you remain more calm or manage anger issues
- To combat stress and anxiety
- Lift the spirits if you're feeling depressed
You can learn about more crystals and how to work with them in your everyday life in my book "Change Your Energy: Healing Crystals for Health, Wealth, Love & Luck" and sign up for my newsletter to hear about my new online Professional Crystal Healer Certification Course (CCH) enrolling soon!