Applicable Policies For All e-Product Offerings, including Psychic Shield, Past Life Journey Through the Akashic Records, and Unleash Your Power:
No Refunds. No Exchange. No Credits. No warranties or guarantees are made by Krista N. Mitchell. After payment is received, links and instructions to download the recordings + handouts or workbook will be provided.
Pro Crystal Reader Refund Policies:
Early-bird registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No credits or exchanges are allowed.
Full registration fees are refundable only until Saturday, March 31st, 2018, after which there are no refunds, transfers, credits or exchanges available for ALL registration fees, including registrations that take place after March 31st. Registration closes Thursday April 5th, 2018.
Pro Crystal Healer refund policies:
Early-bird registration fees: All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. No credits or exchanges are allowed.
Pro Crystal Healer Payment Plans: All payments are non-refundable, however you can cancel at any time prior to your next scheduled payment and cancel your registration. Defaulting on your payment plan will result in your removal from the program and disqualification from certification. There are no refunds or credits offered, including for future enrollment or delayed completion of the program.
Regular fee: You have the option to cancel and receive a full refund up to 14 days prior to the start of the class. After that deadline, there are no refunds.
If you register within 14 days of the start of the class, there are no refunds.
All refund policies are final and honored without exception. There are no credits offered, and there are no exceptions, so please be mindful when you register. In registering you are 100% agreeing to this policy.
Krista Mitchell respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through her compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the personal information that she collects from you, or that you provide to her on her website www.krista-mitchell.com or her Online Center for Crystal Healing + Transformational Training (herein referred to collectively has her WEBSITES) and how that information may be used or disclosed by her.
Children Under the Age of 13
Krista Mitchell’s WEBSITES are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the WEBSITES. She does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the WEBSITES, make any purchases through the WEBSITES or send any information about yourself to her, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that she learns that she has collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, she will delete that information. If you believe that she might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact her.
Information Krista Mitchell Collects About You
· Information you provide to her.
· Information she collects as you navigate through her WEBSITES, including usage details, IP addresses, and cookies.
Information You Provide to Her
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on her WEBSITES. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use her WEBSITES, purchasing our products, or requesting further services or information. She may also ask you for information if you report a problem with her WEBSITES, products or services. This type of information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact her.
· Details of transactions you carry out through her WEBSITES and of the fulfillment of your orders. When you place an order through her WEBSITES, she will maintain your Order Information for her records unless and until you ask her to delete this information.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies
· Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the WEBSITES, she may also collect details of your visits to her WEBSITES, including, but not limited to, traffic data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for her own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about her users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
· Estimate her audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing her to customize her WEBSITES according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches and purchases.
· Recognize you when you return to her WEBSITES.
Uses Made of Your Information
· To present her WEBSITES and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from her.
· To carry out her obligations and enforce her rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and her.
· To notify you about changes to her service.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of her service, if you choose to do so.
She may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want her to use your information in this way, or to provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes, please do not opt in to this feature when prompted. You may also adjust your user preferences accordingly in your account profile, which you will have control over.
Disclosure of Your Information
She may disclose personal information that you provide via the WEBSITES to the following third parties:
· Contractors and service providers she uses to support her business such as Zoom or SendOwl.
She may only disclose your personal information to third parties to:
· Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
· Protect the rights, property, or safety of Krista Mitchell, her customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How She Uses and Discloses Your Information
Krista Mitchell strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to her. She has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Offers from Her. She will only send you direct marketing emails or other contacts if you opt-in to receive such emails. In the future, if you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other contact information used for promotional purposes by Krista Mitchell, you can opt-out in your user profile or by selecting the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of her electronic newsletters. You can also always opt-out of receiving e-mail information from her other than the e-mail informing you of the completion of user registration, correction of user data, or change of password by logging into the WEBSITES and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending her an e-mail stating your request. If she has sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send her a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt-out may not apply to information provided to Krista Mitchell as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information she holds about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact her through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident she notes that she is processing your information in order to fulfill contracts she might have with you (for example if you make an order through the WEBSITES), or otherwise to pursue her legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of her WEBSITES that are California residents to request certain information regarding her disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send contact us via the contact form:
Krista Mitchell has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to her is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL certificated technology and passwords.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where she has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of her WEBSITES, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. She asks you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although she does her best to protect your personal information, she cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to her WEBSITES. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.