PSYCHIC SHIELD TRAINING COURSE
4 Hour Pre-Recorded Video Series, $107
This 2-Part Video Course (+ Handouts) is a great opportunity to invest in your spiritual self-care by learning how to effectively clear and shield your energy -- an essential skill for all healers and individuals who are sensitive to energy, especially empaths. It's time to empower your energy!
This course is perfect for you if:
- You feel like you're always taking on negative energy or are being hit with psychic attack and don't know how to protect yourself
- You feel vulnerable and regularly thrown out of balance by other people's emotions
- You're a healer, massage therapist, yoga instructor, etc., and you've never been trained in energy protection techniques (and need them!)
- You are experiencing sleep disturbances at night that you think are psychic or spirit-related
- The energy shielding and clearing techniques you've been taught are simply not working
PART 1 of the course will focus on shielding yourself and provides basic exercises and spiritual practices to increase your ability to shield. Additionally, we discuss the effects of the shadow self and how your own wounds may be what's letting harmful vibes affect your energy, and how to engage the energies of love & light in a way that is real and effective. This segment also provides tips on how to develop your daily shielding routine, with light homework to practice during the week.
PART 2 of the course will continue with self-shielding and introduce the concepts of shielding your space with practical techniques using crystals, herbs, symbols, mantras/psalms, runes, frequencies and rays of light. Moreover, we discuss when spirit guides can help, and when they can't (and why).
Each PART concludes with a Q&A segment. Krista N. Mitchell is always available by e-mail to help answer any questions you may have from the course.
Format: Video stream on Vimeo that is accessible on all devices, can also be downloaded in MP4 format + .pdf handouts
All product offerings are recorded and administered by the author, Krista N. Mitchell.